Tuesday, November 20, 2018

November 20th, 2018 Time For Work

November 20th, 2018 Time For Work

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The company's coming! My aunt (mom's sister) and uncle from Michigan are spending Thanksgiving with me this year and they'll be here today. I stayed up late last night (too late, really) cleaning and preparing. I also had some scripts to write last night at the studio. I did get most everything done I needed to get done and that was good. The little sleep, not good!

I had planned to write a little more this morning on this edition--about Thanksgiving perspectives--and I certainly will in tomorrow's and the Thanksgiving morning edition. For now, it's time for work! 

I'm really looking forward to the time off later this week. I'll be off Thursday through Sunday. It'll be a really nice break! In the meantime, there's work to do in preparation for that time off!

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.