Saturday, November 3, 2018

November 3rd, 2018 Stronger

November 3rd, 2018 Stronger

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm evaluating my personal trigger list this weekend. I think it's important to give it a good evaluation and firm it up. What I've done so far has shown me how many of the things are on the list mentally but not physically. Following what many have done before me, I'm committing them to a document and that makes it stronger.

I'm really enjoying my bigger commitment to private journaling. I guess I figured my morning foundational practice and writing this blog each day was enough in that direction, but really--sitting down and writing about things, private things; thoughts and feelings about personal relationships, work stuff, things that irritate or annoy me, goals, dreams, fears-- it all helps me process things a little deeper. The power of one simple paragraph can completely change my attitude and perspective. Kind of like the trigger list mentioned above, committing it to a document makes it stronger. But why and how?

I believe the answer is a very simple one: Because it captures, commits, and freezes on the page--the things that are regularly swirling in my head...running through a crowd of thoughts, distractions, and better ideas at the moment. The deeper stuff--the kind that isn't always easy to look at, tends to "blend into" the crowd of mental noise as if they're trying to not be noticed. These things are important and if I don't bring them out front and center, they'll go on hiding and operating in ways profoundly affecting my actions in a subconscious way.

Yesterday was good. I didn't have all-day location broadcasts like the previous Friday, so there wasn't a backlog of things left to get done this weekend. I was able to work a fairly normal schedule for a Friday--and that was nice.

I enjoyed preparing a good meal last night. I got a little Tweet-happy with it, too, as you'll see below.

The next session of the accountability and support group I facilitate and personally mentor starts next week. I'll be adding new members to our private group page tomorrow morning. I only have room to add three more members. If you're ready to claim one of those spots and discover how this group can become a powerful tool for you, get ahold of me soon! I've recently shared some words generously provided by current members and I invite you to go back through the last few posts and read those if you haven't. This group and what we do can make a difference. I'd love to work with you! Are you willing to try something different?

If you have questions, email me: transformation.road@gmail.com or leave a message when you call/text: 580-304-4531. I'll get back with you as soon as possible.

Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.