Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 23rd, 2015 Well Rounded

August 23rd, 2015 Well Rounded

I enjoyed today, from start to finish. I prepared some good food, had a great workout, participated in some awesome exchanges of support and I spent some time visiting with my grandson Noah. That's a well rounded day!

I'm cutting tonight's edition short in order to focus on comment replies and answering a few questions. Oh--and getting to bed, of course!

I hope your weekend was fabulous!

One thing-- you'll see in the last tweet. MFP is convinced that 2200 a day with a good exercise burn, still isn't enough calories to maintain my current weight. I've received several suggestion about raising my calorie level to 2500, 2600 and even higher depending on what I do in the exercise department on any given day. I'm not opposed or closed minded to these suggestions. I'm just taking it nice and slow. I weigh at the doctor's office on Wednesday. If there's another loss, I'll once again make adjustments. I'll find the groove that fits. I will! And if you're one who has suggested more calories--you're certainly not wrong! Slow and easy--a gradual transition is best for me. I really feel like it's going well. I'm certainly learning a lot, lately. Thank you!

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way tonight. :)

My Tweets Today:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. I think you're doing everything right. After all, look at the results! Make changes slowly and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't nothing wrong with going slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone once said.. "slow and steady wins the race" .... You won your race long ago Sean.. :)
    Things for you are going so nicely. Congrats!
    Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.