Friday, August 28, 2015

August 28th, 2015 Peaceful And Cool

August 28th, 2015 Peaceful And Cool

I enjoyed a brief but fun visit this evening with Noah!
 photo Noah20and20Me_zpszrvkf5sz.jpg
This little guy brings so much joy.

I stayed busy today. I made it home around 8:15pm and started working on a late dinner. I went back and forth in my mind about possibly dining out tonight. It was getting late and instead of cooking, why not whip in somewhere and get something? I had choices. I really wanted to get home and cook the dinner I planned to cook tonight. Especially since I'm eating out tomorrow for lunch. Knowing I would likely be up late, a 9:30pm dinner wasn't such a bad thing. It's like eating dinner at 5:30pm and going to bed at 9:30pm.

I consumed myself with a similar tug of war over my exercise. Part of me was pulling out every fantastic reason to not--and the other side of me kept insisting a good walk/jog was needed. "My goodness, have some compassionate understanding, will ya?" A compromise was reached: An agreed upon 30 minute walk/jog in the cool night air. It was very nice, actually. Peaceful and cool. I enjoyed it very much.

I rarely make the time to simply enjoy watching something. I cut the cable TV nearly three years ago. I have NetFlix but barely use it. So tonight, late--after my walk, I enjoyed a couple of short episodes of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. I love these. It was a good thing. Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow. I'll be sleeping in fairly well.

I'm meeting up with Gerri Helms and her husband David in my hometown tomorrow. After working together for almost five years, we're finally meeting in person! I couldn't be more excited! Pictures and more details in tomorrow night's post!

My Tweets Today:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.