Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7th, 2015 Navigated Fairly Well

August 7th, 2015 Navigated Fairly Well

I'm postponing much of what I hoped to get accomplished tonight in order to get more sleep. I usually stay up fairly late on the weekends. My plan was to stay up and get caught up on a few things but my tiredness level isn't allowing that plan to happen!

I've had a really good day. Good food, good exercise and I maintained the integrity of my plan.

I planned on addressing maintenance issues tonight. I'll wait until tomorrow. Today was my second day with the 2,000 calorie budget. I think I navigated fairly well.

My walk/jog tonight went well. I haven't made the time to resolve the iPhone purchases to iTunes issue and I'm not able to get the updated version of my phone software until those apps and things get saved to iTunes. The C25K app requires an update for my phone. I'm looking forward to the C25K app. In the meantime, it's a walk sprinkled with intermittent jogging. I did much more jogging tonight.

My Tweets Today:
































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. Many people have reported gaining weight unintentionally by "eating all of their exercise calories" as computed by MyFitnessPal and also by Fitbit. It is a cautionary tale. No program can be completely sure about an individuals metabolism for using calories on a given exercise.
    A plan of gradually adding calories until finding one's own calorie number for his weight and metabolism sounds good to me.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Megan. I'll be proceeding very carefully as I find the personal balance that works for me. :)

      Delete
  2. Belated congrats on reaching Maintenance! Glad you are putting a priority on sleep--so important. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, Thank you!! I feel fantastic! I'm staying up super late tonight--but I get to sleep in in the morning--and I had dinner at 11pm...so, 3am bedtime on a Saturday night--or Sunday morning...doesn't seem so bad.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.