Sunday, February 11, 2018

February 11th, 2018 Solid Day

February 11th, 2018 Solid Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I've been working closely with a long-time trusted advisor in developing my very first workshop event. I publicly announced the event today! This first You Plan Workshop will be right here in the city where I live and work. My vision is for this to be the first of many! If you're local to me--I'd love you to join me! If not, perhaps one of the future workshops will be near you! Here's a link to the Eventbrite registration page:
 The You Plan 3-Hour Workshop 


I've had a solid day today. I rested well, prepared good food within my plan boundaries, and visited with mom over dinner. She had family come up earlier today for a good afternoon visit. I stayed awhile earlier this afternoon for the visit. It was good. Mom has more family coming tomorrow!

Today's Accountability Tweets:



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.