Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26th, 2018 The Bedside Light

February 26th, 2018 The Bedside Light

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I had a wonderful on-plan day. Good support exchanges, too! And I've promised myself an earlier bedtime--I'm honoring that one tonight! But before I turn off the bedside light...

I've successfully worked with amazing people via one on one and group mentoring from all over the United States, Canada, and as far away as Australia, and now I'm bringing it home for a special 3-hour workshop event. If you're within driving distance of Ponca City, Oklahoma, I want to see you at my first LIVE workshop!

What obstacles get in the way of your consistent positive progress? Why is getting to and maintaining a healthy weight important to you? What positive consequences might come from your success? Can you visualize what that might look and feel like? In what ways can your past experience help shape the plan you'll create? What is sustainable, long-term, for you? What accountability and support measures do you need--what are you willing to embrace?

I want to work with you!

Let's work together in developing a "You Plan" that rises above the diets and gets real, long-term results! This is exciting!! Are you excited???

If you're geographically close, I can't wait to see you March 24th.

Simply click the Eventbrite link below to register today. Space is limited, so don't wait! For questions or alternative ways to register, text or call/voicemail to 580-491-2228, and I'll personally respond as soon as possible!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-you-plan-workshop-tickets-42971201019

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Will this be videotaped, Sean? I'm a little too far to be able to make it in person. I'd love to be there, though! Perhaps you can offer a video version for those of us who can't make it?

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.