Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 28th, 2018 Last Day

February 28th, 2018 Last Day

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Today's was the last day of the food tweet pics and descriptions. A lot of people have mentioned how much time it might save me to only log once in MyFitnessPal instead of both places--and really, they've got a great point. I sincerely appreciate the wonderful support on this major change to the daily structure of my maintenance practice.

Diane writes: "I think it will be interesting to see how this affects your time management, taking pictures of your food and then tweeting everything is very time-consuming." 

Gerri writes: "Bravo."

Eileen writes: "I marvel that you have photographed every single thing you ate for four years and tweeted it. Truly a commitment which probably became tedious. The Avocado Council (if there is such a thing) will miss your daily endorsements."

JustWrite80 shares: "Haha Love this comment ^^ 
And kudos to you for doing what's right for you, though we will truly miss your daily tweets in the blog."

Nikki writes: "Awesome milestone (not millstone) Sean!"

Again, thank you for the fantastic support! I will always have my MyFitnessPal food diary set to public and I welcome all friend requests on the MFP platform. My MFP username: SeanAAnderson The daily logging continues. And I'm excited to use my Twitter feed in new and different ways!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.