Monday, February 12, 2018

February 12th, 2018 Rest Of The Way

February 12th, 2018 Rest Of The Way

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I stayed up way too late last night and I felt it today. I'm making sure I get enough rest tonight. This isn't always easy because it takes intentional effort to make an earlier bedtime happen. I'm much more influenced and encouraged by the effects of a good night's rest than I am the consequences of too little. I have much more experience with the consequences and the additional effort it requires--and little experience taking care in this department--so perhaps, a shift of focus and perspective is in order! This is clearly one of the long-standing challenges for me.  And if I've learned anything in the last several years, it's how different outcomes require a willingness to try different things.

Letting the tweets take me the rest of the way tonight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.