Saturday, February 24, 2018

February 24th, 2018 Magical

February 24th, 2018 Magical

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

It was a magical night. I had a date night with Cindy--and it wasn't your typical date night. We attended an adult prom! 1,250 people were there, all decked out in prom attire and so were we! I'm completely exhausted-- it's 2:25am, so instead of recapping today and tonight, I'll wait until tomorrow night's edition. Oh, there will be pictures from this weekend! We danced.

Letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way...

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.