Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 14th, 2018 Out There

February 14th, 2018 Out There

News out of Florida about the horrific school shooting is simply heartbreaking. I can't begin to imagine what the affected families are going through tonight. Prayers for peace and healing.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with exceptional support.

I spent some time with mom this afternoon. We talked about Shane and worked on her phone issue. The phone is working again--thank goodness! I made a store trip, grabbed a few things, then made a special Valentine's dinner for my Valentine, Cindy. I haven't mentioned Cindy at all until now out of respect for her privacy. I choose to share my life and how it works within my plan in these nightly writings but I try to not include others unless they've expressed permission. I didn't always do it that way. Uh, yeah--well, I've matured--lived and learned, let's say. Cindy gave me her blessing tonight, considering it's Valentine's Day--and we did share it for the first time on Facebook tonight, so it's out there!
Cindy and Me



















Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Valentine's Day. Such an incredibly good-looking couple! All the best, Imogene.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.