Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February 13th, 2018 Close To The Surface

February 13th, 2018 Close To The Surface

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I'm getting really excited about the workshop I'm hosting March 24th! It'll be my first event like this. If you're local to me or within a few hours or less drive, I'd love you to attend! I'm very fortunate to have a good friend, trusted advisor/mentor, and coach who's experienced in developing and hosting workshops, helping me every step of the way. Love you, Gerri Helms--and thank you! The registration process is in progress. The long paragraph below is the Eventbrite.com event description-- so please pardon the 3rd person perspective!

In the fall of 2008, Sean Anderson set out on a mission to uncover the personal plan that ultimately ditched the diets, enabling him to reclaim his life at a healthy weight. Sean works his plan each day in maintaining a 300-pound weight loss and mentors others toward the development of their own personal You Plan and ultimately their own dramatic transformation. This workshop event can help you get started in a way that establishes clear and reasonable goals, sets up accountability and support measures, and helps you create the YOU Plan for long-term sustainable results. This workshop isn't a diet plan. Mostly, it's a collection of perspectives and practices that could lead to your healthiest weight with enthusiasm and consistency. Are you tired of the exhaustive diet mentality merry-go-round? If you're ready for a different approach and different results, this workshop might be just the thing for you!

Registration/attendance at The You Plan Workshop also comes with a private accountability & support Facebook group page exclusively for attendees of this and future You Plan workshops.

If you're interested in attending this one day/3-hour workshop, please click the link and register! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via text or call 580-491-2228

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-you-plan-workshop-tickets-42971201019

I really felt better today. I was better rested and it showed in a few different ways. I enjoyed some wonderful support exchanges today and prepared some good meals. It was all-around solid--and really felt nice.

My little grandson Noah has the Type A flu. That little man is starting to feel better today, but boy howdy, yesterday wasn't good for my little buddy.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day-- a special day for many reasons. For me, mom, and those who knew and loved him, it'll also forever be my little brother Shane's birthday. He would have been 41 tomorrow. I plan on visiting mom midday tomorrow. Valentine's day is especially difficult for her.  If you've read my book, you might remember the chapter titled "Shane's Gift," and of course my book was dedicated to Shane. I miss my brother, clearly--and honestly, I don't think mom or I have ever fully made it through that grieving process. It's been 17 years since his passing--and still, especially on what would have been his birthday, it'll be very close to the surface.

Shane and Me in my grandparent's yard on Walnut St-Stillwater, OK 1983


















Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.