Friday, February 2, 2018

February 2nd, 2018 Much Needed

February 2nd, 2018 Much Needed

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with wonderful support.

Getting some much-needed rest tonight! I didn't get home in time for a refresher nap this afternoon, so I'm feeling it!

I'm broadcasting on location at a grocery store's massive meat sale starting at 11am tomorrow morning. That gives me plenty of time to sleep in well! I'm looking forward to stocking up on super inexpensive petite sirloins! I love doing these grocery store broadcasts because I get paid to shop! How cool is that? 

Letting the tweets tell the rest of today's tale!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.