Thursday, July 12, 2018

July 12th, 2018 Interrupting

July 12th, 2018 Interrupting

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today was interesting. I hit a truck with my car while pulling out of my parking space at work. Not long after this incident, the nursing home called to tell me mom fell. The good news: Mom is fine. She fell but wasn't hurt. She'll likely be very sore tomorrow, I'd imagine!

The car will be fine. Thank goodness for insurance.

Despite those two things, it was a fairly good day! I met my goals today and that's a wonderful thing.

Not using the stressful happenings as an excuse to compulsively over-eat is a blessing I'm extremely grateful to have today. It certainly requires effort, practice, and first, a willingness to do things differently.

It's interrupting the deeply ingrained reactions with intentional actions.

I visited with mom for a little while and she is doing okay. It's comforting to know that she gets really good care where she lives.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.