Saturday, July 7, 2018

July 7th, 2018 Celebrations

July 7th, 2018 Celebrations

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

We celebrated mom's birthday today. Her brother, sister, and brother-in-law made the trip up from our hometown for a late lunch out and a great visit. Mom turns seventy-three on Monday!

I'm headed to bed relatively early for me on a Saturday night. I'm picking up my grandson tomorrow morning for a day of fun in celebration of his 5th birthday.

Keeping tonight's edition short (especially after last night's exceptionally long post)--and dropping in bed.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.