Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 3rd, 2018 Noah's 5th

July 3rd, 2018 Noah's 5th

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom and I made it to Noah's 5th birthday party this evening. That little guy is pure joy to be around. Little Oliver, Raegan, and Phoebe too--all four grandkids, just amazing to me. I have lots to be grateful for around here.

Keeping tonight's edition short. Mom and I didn't get her back to her place until after 10pm--then I needed to finish up some work at the studio--and now it's super late!

It was a wonderful evening. A few pics from the party:
Noah with his new drum kit!



















He was beyond excited!!

























We're always goofy we when take selfies together!




















I can't believe he's 5 years old. Time moves quickly!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.