Friday, July 27, 2018

July 27th, 2018 That Was Fast

July 27th, 2018 That Was Fast

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I completed a 20-minute stair climbing routine (sorry neighbors!), and I stayed well connected with exceptional support. Actually, I don't think my neighbors noticed the stair routine. If they did, I imagine them thinking, oh, he must have forgotten something in his car, no wait--maybe not, oh, there he goes again--well, that was fast, and he's back and going again--has he lost his mind? He doesn't know if he's coming or going. "Harold, come and look at this, he's been going back and forth for twenty minutes straight."

I bought a honeydew melon tonight. I like them but I don't buy them very often because they remind me of all the things I need to do around my apartment. I wish they would change its name to "cantaloupes cousin," or something, anything that doesn't trigger a list of things I'd rather not be doing.

Today was a good day. I enjoyed some wonderful support exchanges and those always help me, too.

I've got some time this weekend to rest well, get caught up on some personal projects, and continue this daily practice that helps keep me well. 

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.