Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July 4th, 2018 Worked Well

July 4th, 2018 Worked Well

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in very well today! I needed the rest.

Mom joined me for my broadcast from the lake this evening. I prepared crunchy beef tacos and cantaloupe for dinner--not your typical 4th of July at the lake kind of food, but it worked well for my food plan and mom loves tacos too, so it was perfect.

It took over an hour to get through the traffic after the event--and oh my, it's put me up way too late! I have work in the morning!

Thanks for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.