Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13th, 2018 The Best Chance

July 13th, 2018 The Best Chance

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The next 8-week session of my private accountability and support group starts next Wednesday, July 18th. Registration only opens once every two months and this is that time!! I was thrilled to announce to our team members today that every current member is continuing on into the next session. That says something wonderful about this small and powerful team we're on! The good news: We have a couple of spots available! If you're interested in discovering the difference good accountability, support, and being surrounded by a team of people "in the same lifeboat," can make, then join us!

It is a weight loss group but it isn't a "diet group." Each one of us works on our individual plan practices--practices that can help lead to a healthy body weight--practices that have the best chance of becoming something sustainable long-term. Each one of us is different. Our team includes people who are in maintenance mode, people more than 100 pounds from a healthy body weight, and everywhere in between. Our members are spread out across the country with different backgrounds, different lives, different challenges, and different goals--but still, when it comes to our behaviors with food, we all relate with one another in a remarkable way.

The group is a "secret" Facebook support group with a once a week one hour group mentoring/coaching conference call. We have an early call and a late call each Wednesday night. The early call starts at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific and the late call starts at 8:15pm Central/9:15pm Eastern/6:15pm Pacific. The daily support interactions on the group Facebook page plus the contact information exchange between all of us add to this incredible opportunity.

If you're ready, email me right away with questions or to request a registration invoice: transformation.road@gmail.com The 8-week session is $120. International lines are available as well so if you're anywhere else in the world, you can join us too! If the time difference can work for you, we can make it work on this end!

Breaking away from a diet mentality and transitioning into more of a sustainable food plan perspective is what's helped me. It's very much a mindset grounded in recovery, not dieting. Diets don't work or are temporary at best. Jumping off the diet mentality merry-go-round was the best thing for me--and it wasn't my idea. I had to be willing to open my mind, eyes, and ears to actually absorb what I witnessed others doing. It was great because suddenly I didn't need to know it all. I thought I did at one point--but clearly, I didn't and I never will. But I do know if we're willing to work on a plan that fits us in a very unique way and if it's a plan that we can practice daily for the rest of our lives, then we have a really good chance at achieving and maintaining whatever a healthy body weight is for us, individually.




















I enjoyed dinner while visiting with mom tonight. After finishing up some work at the studio, I made it home to discover we're expecting thunderstorms around 3am. When thunderstorms move in, I have to report to the studio for coverage. Maybe they won't be severe. We'll see! Otherwise, I'm off this weekend and that's a wonderful thing!

I better hit the pillow!

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.