Sunday, July 29, 2018

July 29th, 2018 So It Goes

July 29th, 2018 So It Goes

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The 4am weather alert didn't thrill me! I didn't get back to bed and asleep until almost 8am. No complaints, it's part of my job and I'm grateful to be employed, but wow--it really flips my schedule. I had only eaten one meal today by the time I was sitting down to dinner with mom this evening. I'm leaving more than 400 calories on the table tonight because I'm not hungry and it's bedtime. And--

I'm expecting more storms after midnight. Mother Nature!!!! What's your deal?

And so it goes!

Mom and I stopped by Amber's place for a brief visit before getting her back to her room. I'm getting in bed relatively early in anticipation of being jolted awake by the blaring weather radio! Let's hope not.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.