Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30th, 2018 Past Time

July 30th, 2018 Past Time

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

After a very rough night last night, I decided I really needed to take a sick day from work. It's never an easy decision to make. One of my biggest challenges is learning how to better manage stress. I've known this about me for some time. When it starts affecting me physically, as it has at times recently--it's past time to make changes.

I needed today. It'll be back to work in the morning and I'll be more than ready for whatever the day brings.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.