Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 5th, 2018 Cantaloupe

July 5th, 2018 Cantaloupe

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom and Me at the Fireworks broadcast last night

























Cantaloupe!





















Today's Featured Tweet:


Keeping tonight's edition short. It's too late for me! I made it home this afternoon for a nap after the short night last night--and yeah, it's keeping me awake tonight. One of these days I'll get my sleep schedule in better shape. 

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.