Sunday, July 8, 2018

July 8th, 2018 Day Off

July 8th, 2018 Day Off

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I took a day off today. I spent it with my oldest grandson, Noah. It was amazing. That little guy is so full of joy. His spirit inspires me!

I did not take a day off from my daily practice. I scanned the menu at lunch and found a few options to fit my food plan. I picked the chicken breast, grilled plain without the fancy shmancy sauce that I'm pretty sure contained refined sugar. It wasn't my favorite pick--but it's one of 21 meals I'll eat this week--one less than desirable meal isn't a big deal!

I'm so happy to be able to keep up with Noah! It's another reason I'm incredibly grateful to be here.

I planned on writing much more tonight, but it got too late, too quickly--and the 4:30am alarm comes too early! More tomorrow!

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.