Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July 24th, 2018 The Walk

July 24th, 2018 The Walk

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good, brisk, 30-minute walk, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Two good walks, two nights in a row--I'm feeling good about that. I give advice all the time about how to get started... start small, consistency beats intensity, what are you willing to do? I'm perfectly capable of ignoring this for me. Getting back into a consistent exercise schedule starts with simply walking. The gym will be there, patiently waiting for me, very soon. First things first. This is the same approach I used to get started on Day 1, nearly ten years ago. 

I had a good visit with mom tonight. We talked about perspective, happiness, sadness, and intentional actions we can do even when we don't feel like it, simply because those actions can help us feel better. We have some pretty deep conversations sometimes. 

And then, the walk. 

I prepared extra food at dinner tonight to use for lunch tomorrow. It's prepared, packed, and ready to go. I usually prepare lunch fresh--and most of the time it's something I'm very familiar with, enjoy, and is super nutritious. Tomorrow's lunch will be a departure from my usual lunch choices. It'll be a nice change. I believe a change-up is in order.

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.