Friday, July 20, 2018

July 20th, 2018 Just Like Yesterday

July 20th, 2018 Just Like Yesterday

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I was activated for weather coverage shortly after posting last night's blog. I dropped in bed shortly after 1:30am. A colleague covered my 6am hour but still, it was a short night of rest.

Today was non-stop! It was a good day, actually. My youngest daughter, Courtney, turned 25 today. It seems just like yesterday when my kids were young...
 












Time moves quickly. We turn around and two decades have passed. As much as I regret how my obsession with food and other issues and pursuits often kept me from being fully present in their younger years, I cherish the opportunity I've been given to be a positive, loving, and supportive part of their lives today. I'm immensely grateful to have four grandkids--oh my, so much love and gratitude here.



















The birthday girl with my youngest granddaughter, Phoebe.





















The dinner party was wonderful! As far as my food plan goes, it was a simple choice since it was a Mexican restaurant--beef fajita tacos for me! I shattered my water goal today thanks to a midday production meeting with a client at their restaurant--finished a big three cup glass and they brought another. Good water day! Great day all around.

I'm tired now!

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.