Wednesday, October 10, 2018

October 10th, 2018 Careful

October 10th, 2018 Careful

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday was a good day. The healing continues after Monday's dental surgery. I'm doing well with the soft foods directive from my dentist, although I stretched a little with my dinner--but was careful with each bite. It turned out okay.

The modified food plan is working out well. I miss my apple slices, but they'll be waiting for me in a week or so.
Breakfast
















Breakfast in MFP




















Lunch
















Dinner












I no longer do too many food pics on this blog, but I'm making an exception today considering how the soft approach has slightly changed my choices. I do not plan on making it a regular feature on this blog. Dinner was a little more adventurous with a 7oz 96% Joseph's flax-oat bran-whole wheat pita burger. I invite anyone to friend me on MyFitnessPal, where I log everything, every day. My MFP username is SeanAAnderson. My diary is set to public and goes back daily for almost five years.

One change I've made for days without an intentional workout is a lower calorie budget. I finished the day yesterday just under 2,000 calories. I don't believe it's necessary to push myself to 2,300 calories per day, 7 days a week, regardless of exercise, anymore. 1,700-2000 on low activity days seems reasonable to me.

Okay-- I just received word that we're short-handed at the studio today, so I better get out of here.

Today will be a good day. I'm visiting my doctor's office later today, too, for a long overdue weigh-in! It'll be just fine.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.