Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October 24th, 2018 Remain Routine

October 24th, 2018 Remain Routine

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Receiving birthday wishes from so many yesterday was truly a blessing. It was a beautiful thing to hear from some I hadn't in a very long time. The family dinner last night was just perfect, too. I picked up mom for the short drive over to Irene and Allen's place where everyone was gathered. My daughters and all four of my grandchildren were there! It was very special.

I called ahead to check on the meal just in case it might have been something outside of my food plan boundaries. I was quickly reminded that it was my birthday--and in honor of that, the meal was prepared considering my food plan. My family knows me very well. Chicken Marsala with roasted potatoes, carrots, and green beans was an absolutely perfect birthday dinner. I was so grateful to have that time with everyone.

Through all the birthday wishes, I also stayed well connected with support contacts yesterday. As far as my daily practice goes, it doesn't matter what day it is--certain practices must be honored. I'm aware of that, always, because, especially on a day where it feels very special, I must remember that some things remain routine.

I'm headed to work this morning ready for a good day. I have my food prep packed and ready, I've completed my morning foundational routine, and it's about time to hit the door.

Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. What a great relationship you have with Irene. Really nice of her to host your family birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.