Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October 3rd, 2018 The Next Day

October 3rd, 2018 The Next Day

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I completed a solid 30-minute elliptical workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Two workout days in a row--Woo hoo! It's been a stressful period of late and getting back into a consistent exercise schedule is helping and will continue to help on levels beyond the physical. It makes my brain feel better!

I was chatting back and forth with someone yesterday and we were discussing the ups and downs and they mentioned something important-- "I'm grateful that I rarely have two sucky days back to back." This is important because, in the middle of one of those days, it can feel like it's never going to be better or get better. If we hold on, it can and will--and sometimes as quickly as the next day.

I'm headed into work today with a long to-do list. I'm ready to work efficiently. I'm prepared with what I need-- food wise and attitude/perspective wise.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.