Thursday, October 25, 2018

October 25th, 2018 Sometimes Not

October 25th, 2018 Sometimes Not

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

One of my Wednesday goals was to make sure I maneuvered through my schedule better in order to have dinner before my evening commitments. I finally did it yesterday. I was eating dinner at 5:30pm. It kept me from doing my usual late dinner on Wednesday night and set me up for an earlier bedtime. I tell ya, sometimes I have the hardest time doing things differently. I get set in a routine--and sometimes those routines are helpful and sometimes not. I was happy with that change yesterday.

I slept well apparently because I overslept this morning. I'm cutting this edition short in order to get to the studio on time.

Today includes an afternoon/evening broadcast from a big Halloween themed event downtown. I'll use that opportunity to get some good exercise during that two-hour broadcast.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Always amazed that you can accurately count calories!!! Good luck on reaching your goal on reduced calories. Such an inspiration. LN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LN, I do my best at getting close. I don't think it's ever 100% accurate. I can weigh and measure things--and even still, I could find a MFP entry that isn't accurate. But--the main thing for me isn't necessarily the precision or accuracy... The main thing is NOT compulsively over-eating and/or exhibiting binge behavior. The weighing, measuring, and logging simply acts as a guide to keep me between the lines. Thank you so much for your continued readership and support!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.