Thursday, October 18, 2018

October 18th, 2018 Bigger Thing

October 18th, 2018 Bigger Thing

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm discovering ways to better navigate my schedule on particular days of the week--and Wednesday is teaching me how it must start earlier in the day. The nice thing about this perspective is how I'm not beating myself up because of my late dinner or later bedtime, I'm simply looking at the facts and finding ways to rearrange when and how I do things. This is certainly a practice that will help me every day of the week.

I'm enthusiastic about the road ahead. The changes to my plan are working well and really amount to a few minor adjustments in the elements of my daily practice. The bigger thing is giving my plan each day the level of importance it deserves. It's easy to fall into a sort of auto-pilot mode where certain elements are just expected to happen--but they don't happen in the most efficient way without a measure of awareness and intention. In other words, I'm giving special attention to things I haven't because they're all important. 

My food is planned for today, I've already completed my morning foundational routine, and I believe I'm ready for a good Thursday.

I'm one of the judges for a Harry Potter 20th Anniversary costume contest tonight at one of the big sponsors of my morning show. Butter Beer isn't on my plan, so I'll bring my water--or hey, they have a coffee bar--yeah, that!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.