Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October 30th, 2018 A Few

October 30th, 2018 A Few

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my reduced calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Monday was a really decent one around here. It was nice to wake up to a relatively tidy living space! That started things much better.

I've facilitated a special, small, and exclusive teleconference support group for years now. We all gather on the same secret Facebook page and we come together each Wednesday evening on the conference line to discuss our individual plans--the triumphs, the struggles, and the action plans that help carry us forward. I don't necessarily refer to what I do as coaching. As the facilitator, my role is more of a mentor. I don't mention the group very often because we only have openings for new members every two months. Once a new 8-week session starts, I don't add new members.

We have a few spaces available for our next session starting November 7th. I call this the "Holiday Session" because it will include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Our week 8 call is on December 26th and the session will officially conclude January 1st before the New Year Session starts January 2nd.  If you're interested in finding out more about this powerful accountability and support group, send me an email: transformation.road@gmail.com or call/text: 580-491-2228.  I'll get back with you quickly.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
I hope to hear from you!
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.