Thursday, October 4, 2018

October 4th, 2018 Fun

October 4th, 2018 Fun

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Yesterday worked fairly well. Wednesday is always my most involved day with work during the day and then a couple of one on ones followed by support group calls in the evening, so I plan accordingly with my food, rest, and exercise schedule. I typically don't plan a workout for Wednesday, however-- I may do something simple, like a walk on future Wednesdays. I make my Wednesday afternoon nap a critically important thing in order to be fresh for the evening calls. It seems to work well. My food schedule could be much better on Wednesdays. I'm often eating dinner late. I'm looking at ways to make that better. I did eat dinner between 5-6pm on one Wednesday not too long ago and it seemed to work well. I'll look at what made it work that day.

Today is different for me. I'm off from my regular job, took a vacation day. I'm headed to Tulsa within minutes for a special event at IQ Car Wash in Owasso. I handle all of their radio commercial writing, voicing, and producing--so, as "the voice" of IQ, I'll be joining Natalie Cash from K95.5 for a special broadcast from noon to 3pm this afternoon. It'll be fun!

I've already enjoyed my breakfast--and I'll pick up a few things to get me through midday. Typically, the food at events like this isn't "my food," and that's okay. I don't make a big deal about it at all. I make sure I have what I need. If the food ends up being something I can make work, fine, but I'm good either way.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if there was somewhere private you could be on a treadmill during all that phone time. Walking. ? Because that would be double use of your time and a super good pairing.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.