Tuesday, April 24, 2018

April 24th, 2018 Take The Photo

April 24th, 2018 Take The Photo

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.



















It was back to work for me today. I took yesterday off to accompany mom to doctor appointments. She's going through a rough time. The good news is, the nursing staff is on top of her care and she'll be fine.

Dallas from Arkansas writes: "Hey, no more food Tweets, what's up-you okay?"

Yes, Dallas, I'm doing very well! Thank you for asking. I stopped doing the daily food tweets several weeks back. It's strange, I still take the photo--(some habits are really hard to break!) I just don't Tweet it with the description.
Meals from 4/24/2018




















I do continue to log everything in MyFitnessPal. If you're on MyFitnessPal, too, send me a friend request! My MFP username is SeanAAnderson and my food diary is always set on "public."

I'm hoping we dodge the severe weather tonight. There's a chance overnight and if so, I'll be headed to work super early. I better drop in bed now while I have the opportunity!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sean I take care of my mom full-time she just turned 90 so I think it's cool that you help your mom out that's great we need all the positive in our life we can have thanks Kris

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.