Sunday, June 10, 2018

June 10th, 2018 Okay With That

June 10th, 2018 Okay With That

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I slept in today--really well. It was good rest and I certainly needed it, but it really tilted my food schedule today. I ended up almost 500 under budget. I'm going to be okay with that today. It's fine. I enjoyed an apple and natural peanut butter as my last food of day--and I'm good.

Mom and I enjoyed dinner out this evening followed by a visit with Amber, KL, and an almost three-month-old Raegan. Oh my--she's adorable!!! That little sweetheart melts my heart!

Today's featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.