Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June 20th, 2018 It Helps Me

June 20th, 2018 It Helps Me

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The positive messages I've received from the NBC story have been a real blessing. I sincerely appreciate each and every email describing how my story resonates in different and powerful ways with people from all over the world.

Somebody recently said "blogging is dead," and I don't see it that way. To me, it's all about expectations. I mentioned on Day 1 how this blog would first and foremost be for me and what I've come to call my recovery--and even if it didn't connect with others, keeping it as a powerful personal accountability and support tool has made and continues to make a positive impact on me and my continued wellness. The only time it didn't was when I stopped writing. The impacts others tell me it's made for them are bonus blessings. It helps me to help others. It goes both ways. I'm so grateful. Thank you for coming here and reading each day. Some days I have more to say than others, but it's consistent--daily, and that's important for me.

I'll keep sharing from the heart if you'll keep reading along.

Did you know the archives are searchable? On the web version (I don't know how to make it work on the mobile version) there's a search box on the upper left-hand corner. You can type in topics or keywords and it'll bring up posts that include your inquiry.

Today's featured Tweet:
 

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.