Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June 6th, 2018 The Thing

June 6th, 2018 The Thing

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I've been staying busy at work, just head down and moving forward. The last few days have been difficult on an emotional level. I'm working through some things and it'll work out, but still--very challenging. Sorry about the vagueness of that--but when something involves other people in my life, it's not fair for me to say too much more. Besides, for someone like me, and especially for what this blog is all about, it isn't "the thing," it's how I'm handling the thing.

As a first-class emotional/stress eater, it takes an exceptional level of awareness, mindfulness, planning, support, and everything else in my daily practice to work together during high emotional periods. Doubling down on support interactions and doing positive and supportive things that help to change the way I feel, makes a monumental difference. Compulsively overeating and going off the rails would also make a monumental difference, just in a different direction. I've been down that road before and I'd rather not take that exit again. I could so easily. I'm choosing a positive route.

I haven't slept well at all the past few nights and especially the last two. I was really glad to get off at a relatively normal time. I left the studio at 2:15 and made it home for a good nap before my regular Wednesday night one on one and group calls.

I made the time to prepare a good meal for my late dinner; weighing, measuring, and logging everything, then enjoyed a half hour of Netflix while eating.

If you're on MyFitnessPal you're welcome to send me a friend request. My food diary is set to "public." My MFP username: SeanAAnderson

I'm hitting the pillow within minutes. All things considered--it was a good day.

Tomorrow starts three days of broadcasting every evening from the 101 Wild West PRCA Rodeo. I've done these broadcasts every year for a very long time. The broadcasts are only two hours long each night, so it isn't too bad at all. Plus, it's good exercise-constantly moving from interview to interview, break to break all over the arena and grounds.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.