Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11th, 2018 Rogue

June 11th, 2018 Rogue

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It's been a really good day. Headed to bed very soon!

I got a haircut and eyebrow trim and wax today. It was getting out of control. I noticed my left eye hurting yesterday and I couldn't figure out why until I looked closely in the mirror and discovered a rogue eyebrow hair (among a bushy bunch of rogue hairs) had grown down and was literally poking me in the eye. I paused and pondered, "Did this ever happen to Andy Rooney?"

My eyebrow was attacking me.

Today's trim and unibrow waxing were long overdue and well worth the extra ten bucks. Although I wasn't quite ready for the sidebrow scaping--you see, I was so overdue for this--and my hair grows wildly and quickly, so the eyebrow had actually grown longer down the sides. I've never experienced that before. I can take the wax ripping on the unibrow because the skin is tighter on that spot. But man, my word--when she ripped the sidebrow wax... have mercy!!!! There may have been tears. Let's just call 'em watery eyes.

As the stylist cut my hair, I noticed large amounts of hair on the cape thingy and at one point questioned, "Is that all my hair?" As if she would somehow throw other people's hair on me. "Of course it's your hair," she replied. "There's a lot of white or gray hairs in these clumps." She calmly explained how "I'm cutting the same hairs a couple or three times, so it looks like more." I'm not ready for gray or, oh my goodness--white!!! I'm 46 dang it!!! She reminded me that no matter the speed of the change, at least it appears as though I'll have plenty of hair. Okay-- I guess that needs to go on my gratitude list. 

Today's Featured Tweets:




Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.