Friday, June 29, 2018

June 29th, 2018 Day Is Done

June 29th, 2018 Day Is Done

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today's schedule was a little on the extreme side. It turned out to be an eighteen hour day on too little sleep. A day like today is rare, thank goodness--because I couldn't function if it were the norm. I made sure to take care of my food plan and stay connected. The day consisted of my morning show, two location broadcasts, and an emcee event tonight at a big reunion. I'm so glad this day is done!

Spent.




















I have a short broadcast tomorrow starting at 11am--but that's just fine, I'll be sleeping in very well between now and then.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.