Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June 26th, 2018 Worked For Me

June 26th, 2018 Worked For Me

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The owner of the radio stations I work for is running for State Senate and tonight was his election results watch party. He's headed for a runoff in August, not what everyone was hoping for, but he's still in the race.

Today's schedule was back to somewhat normal. My food plan was back on the proper schedule, and that's good. Last night didn't include storms and tonight wasn't suppose to include storms, but storms are headed this way with an estimated time of arrival somewhere around 1am.

I ate dinner at the watch party. I know the owners of the restaurant really well. I've written, produced, and voiced radio commercials for them for years. I mention this to give a little insight into how I'm comfortable taking my own refined sugar-free and flour-free sprouted grain Ezekiel bread into the restaurant for a burger like I did tonight. I could've ordered something else without the Ezekiel, but a burger sounded good. It worked for me. I don't think I'd attempt this move in another restaurant that I didn't know this well.

I'll wrap it up and get ready for storm coverage. It would be really nice if these storms south of Wichita would dissipate into nothingness before they arrive.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.