Sunday, June 24, 2018

June 24th, 2018 Good Experience

June 24th, 2018 Good Experience

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget (although it was a severely low-calorie day), I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

This weekend's severe weather coverage schedule at the radio station has been brutal--completely upending my schedule in the worst way. It's the season and it will pass quickly, but my goodness--two nights in a row of late night/early morning coverage has flipped my routine. I'm grateful for my job--not complaining, just saying, it's been a challenge the past couple days thanks to Mother Nature. And the forecast calls for more overnight--I'm hoping that forecast is wrong.

Mom, Amber, Raegan and I headed to Stillwater this evening for my Aunt Kelli's (mom's sister) 50th birthday party. It was a good time to visit, catching up with family we don't see very often. The site of the party was a Chinese buffet restaurant. I was going to give it a shot--but one survey of the offering and I knew, I just couldn't make it work within my food plan. It was totally fine. I drank water and enjoyed the company thoroughly. I even got to see my cousins I hardly ever see!! It was really really a good experience.

I grabbed some chicken tacos from Chipotle on the way out of town and I was good.

My first meal of the day didn't happen until almost 1pm. I skipped lunch because I planned to eat at the party, then that didn't work--the after-party tacos with guacamole and a 1oz kids size chips turned out to be my last food of day. It left me way under budget for the day--and that's just fine. It's one day. And trust me, it rarely happens!

My focus now is to drop in bed with the weather radio set to alert; hoping it doesn't go off. Have mercy, Mother Nature!

I invite you to connect with me on MyFitnessPal!! My MFP username is SeanAAnderson

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.