Sunday, June 17, 2018

June 17th, 2018 Zeroed

June 17th, 2018 Zeroed

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I've stayed zeroed in on my daily plan practice lately for good reason. "Zeroed in" means staying connected with support friends, taking a little more time with meditation and prayer, and making sure I'm also doing the other things I need to do in order to keep me well.

Look, I've struggled with how to share this on the blog, but it's important that I share it--not in great detail, mind you, out of respect for her, but at least share it so you'll know why lately, I haven't felt like writing too much. My relationship with Cindy has, unfortunately, ended.

As a first-class emotional/stress eater, it takes an enormous amount of effort to do positive and supportive things instead of self-destructive things. If you've read every single day of this blog, you know this isn't the first time--it isn't even the third time...anyway, I'm looking at my side of the street in all this and realizing, I need to work on me some more before I'm truly ready for a happy, healthy relationship.

Things didn't go as planned today. But it was okay. My youngest daughter had to cancel our visit--totally understandable!!! Courtney has her hands full with three little ones! I picked up mom for her weekly trip out and about. Mom and I enjoyed a meal together before stopping in for a good visit with my oldest daughter, my little granddaughter Raegan, and first-time father, KL. You can tell KL is loving being a dad. I wished him a happy first Father's Day and he beamed.

I'm a little bit blue this evening and that's normal, okay, and it'll pass.

On a brighter note--my goodness, that article from NBC has made its way around. Judging from the dramatic increase in pageviews and social media connections, there's plenty of new readers on this blog. If you're one of them, welcome!! I'm glad you're here! As you can tell, it gets very real around here every now and then.

If you're reading on a mobile device, you might not be able to see the archives--but on a desktop or laptop view, and maybe a tablet, you should see the archives listed on the left-hand side of the screen. They're indexed by year, month, and day, all the way back to Day 1 at 505 pounds on September 15th, 2008.  I can't believe it's been almost ten years. Wow.

You're also invited to connect with me on Twitter: @SeanAAnderson  MyFitnessPal username is SeanAAnderson. You can friend me on Facebook and check out the 17 episodes (so far) of my podcast Transformation Planet wherever you find your favorite podcasts!

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.