Tuesday, June 12, 2018

June 12th, 2018 Very Special

June 12th, 2018 Very Special

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I was invited to a special dinner tonight with family. Mom was planning to go but she wasn't feeling too well.

It was a very nice experience! My two daughters and all four grandchildren were there--it was very special! Little blessings, each one!!

Oliver!!
























Phoebe and Raegan
























Noah and I love to make faces!





















Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.