Saturday, June 23, 2018

June 23rd, 2018 Never A Prerequisite

June 23rd, 2018 Never A Prerequisite

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I did a broadcast from a car dealership today. Part of my job involves being around free food--and an event like this typically involves free food. It did--and I stayed away. I enjoyed a nice breakfast before the broadcast so I wasn't hungry but honestly, hunger was never a prerequisite for my compulsive eating behaviors. My food plan includes some boundaries specific to me, considering things like my personal list of trigger foods and sensitivities. Part of my daily practice is making sure I'm honoring the food plan I've developed not just by the foods I eat but when I eat. If I hadn't eaten a good breakfast before today's broadcast, maybe it would have been harder to resist the spread. I don't know. Maybe not--but it's better for me to not take the risk.

I made a trip to the grocery store tonight for a few items before coming back home to prepare a good dinner. Considering tonight will likely be another weather coverage night--this time in the wee hours, I'm staying home and hopefully getting some rest before the alarm sounds the weather warnings.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.