Friday, June 22, 2018

June 22nd, 2018 Staples

June 22nd, 2018 Staples

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It quickly became a busy Friday at the studio. I made it home a little later than usual and proceeded to grab a nap. The nap was important for me because of the expectation of late night severe weather coverage. I was just finishing up dinner (beef fajita crunchy tacos) when the first warnings were issued--perfect timing, I suppose--and off to work I went. The great thing about these storms was the speed they were traveling. At 60mph to the east, it doesn't take long for the most severe portions to pass. Considering the initial watch was in effect until 5am, I'm counting myself lucky to be home at 1:15am!

I stopped by mom's place and the store on the way home. I didn't want to make the trip into Walmart at almost 1am but I was out of apples and eggs--and by golly, we can't have that!! Those are two staples of my food plan!

Okay-- I'm wrapping it up and dropping in bed.

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.