Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 30th, 2018 Relax

June 30th, 2018 Relax

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today has been a day of recovery from yesterday. I did a location broadcast today and weather coverage later in the afternoon--but mostly I've tried to take it easy and simply relax. I visited with mom for a little while this evening, too.

I'm tired. I'm glad the weather is over for tonight because I'm hitting the pillow soon and hoping to sleep in gloriously tomorrow morning.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.