Saturday, June 2, 2018

June 2nd, 2018 Relaxed Pace

June 2nd, 2018 Relaxed Pace

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I took the opportunity to get a little more rest today. This past week was challenging for me. It felt nice to take a relaxed pace.

Mom and I made this evening our time for an outing instead of Sunday. It was a good visit--dinner, conversation, driving around, and shopping at Walmart. I've worked on a personal project tonight and I'm proud of the progress I've made!

Short post tonight!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.