Monday, June 25, 2018

June 25th, 2018 Best Move

June 25th, 2018 Best Move

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget (although it was the second straight low-calorie day), I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The weather radio alarm sounded shortly after I posted last night's blog post. It was the third night in a row for middle-of-the-night coverage. It has left me completely exhausted.

I didn't do my morning show this morning but I did report to work after getting some rest. It wasn't enough. It'll feel great to get a decent night's sleep tonight.

This schedule lately has really affected my food plan. I've had two meals yesterday and two today and came in way under my maintenance budget both days. It's okay--and I should be back to normal tomorrow, but I certainly don't like it when everything seems tilted!

Anyway--my next best move is hitting the pillow.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.