Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 165 Bonus "Before" and "In Progress" Pictures

Day 165

Bonus “Before” and “In-Progress” Pictures!

Photobucket
“Before” With my dear grandmother, she's so beautiful! Look at the size of my head!

Photobucket
“In-Progress” Shot of me tonight 02/26/2009

Photobucket
“Before” With my cousin Troy from Michigan

Photobucket
“In-Progress” Tonight 02/26/2009 --This is the “confident arms crossed” picture

Photobucket
“Before” With Aunt Jean, my mom's sister, My mom, and grandma. Wearing the “Big Jeans.”

Photobucket
“In Progress” The “Big Jeans” are wayyyy toooo big now.

Photobucket
“Before” At a popular Stillwater Restaurant with family. Always hated side views!

Photobucket
“In-Progress” I'm liking the side view more and more these days!

Photobucket
“Before” at my cousins house with family. Can I hide behind someone? Please????

Photobucket
“In-Progress” Trying to hold up the giant sized jeans. Really big and extremely baggy! I look “street,” you dig?

1 comment:

  1. I want to be where you are at right now. I've had a rough couple of months... I've been "MIA" lately.

    It's been about a week since my Grandmother (Dad's mom) passed away. I've been doing ok but I must say that it's been VERY emotional......

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.