Sunday, April 3, 2016

April 3rd, 2016 A Good Thing

April 3rd, 2016 A Good Thing

I enjoyed a very nice, relaxed Sunday--and I must say, it was wonderful. I had a chance to hang out with my grandson, too--and that's always fun! I made extra rest important today. After the last several days, it was certainly needed.

I finished today within my calorie budget. I prepared three great meals, enjoyed some wonderful coffee and remained abstinent from refined sugar. I started the day with my morning 'before coffee' routine of water and push-ups--and starting in the morning, I'm adding another short set of something--I haven't decided exactly what. Probably planks, wall-sits or squats.

I'm looking forward to the new week. It'll be a busy one--but not anywhere near the hectic pace of last week. And that's a good thing.

I'm opting for the Tweets to take me the rest of the way on this post. Goodnight! Or, uh--good morning, or day--or whatever it is for you, right now!

Today's Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.