Saturday, July 21, 2018

July 21st, 2018 Bargains

July 21st, 2018 Bargains

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

My broadcast from a grocery store today was a good one. There's one store that loves to book our station and me for monthly sales events and it's great because it's like getting paid to shop! I picked up some bargains! $4.99 per pound top sirloin was awesome!! I grabbed a watermelon and four pounds of strawberries!! There will be plenty of watermelon and strawberries in my food plan for the next several days!

I'm keeping it short tonight. I just got back from a visit with mom. We watched Saturday Night Live. Kind of reminded me of my childhood. I grew up watching that show almost every Saturday night.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.